Introducing the Miura Golf K Grind 2.0 Milled wedge, the most stable wedge from all playing conditions. The “Original” Miura 1957 K-Grind Wedge was one of the most iconic wedges ever made with their signature "knuckles" or fluted sole. The KG 2.0 builds off the original design adding modern day grinding and milling techniques. Hand crafted throughout the entire process the KG 2.0 maintains Miura Golf’s trademark level of superior quality and feel.
The “knuckles” or “flutes” serve a specific purpose in the playability and performance of this wedge. Designed to deliver a square clubface at impact the benefits extend to all turf conditions, by reducing twisting from rough and gliding through the sand. The 2.0 features a more modern sole design with increased bounce and roll along with heal and toe relief. The face and grooves have been milled to provide increased spin on intermediate and full shots.
• Signature “knuckles” or “fluted” sole design for stability in all turf conditions
• Tour inspired look with Miura’s world-renowned forged feel
• Hand forged using Miura Golf’s 14-step manufacturing process
• Fully milled face and grooves adding spin on intermediate shots
• Modern sole grind featuring added effective bounce
These will come built to your specs and will include any necessary bending, as well as the shaft and grip of your choice. Stamping and paint fill options available as well. If you have any questions please email us to discuss.
|Type||Irons & Wedges|